Back with another beautiful product I got my hands on and I can’t rave about it enough. When I saw this product I was so intrigued by it that I immediately wanted to give it a try.
This product is called “Dream Screen” by benefit cosmetics.
I was looking for my regular sunscreen when I chanced upon this bottle and decided to test it before I make the purchase.I put it on my hand and low and behold… in few minutes it was invisible, its so light and silky that I imagined how it would feel on my face and decided to zero on it.
It is superlight,truly invisible and fragrant free, thus perfect for combination to oily skin.It acts like a primer and moisturiser too!
I love the packaging.Comes in a small squeeze type bottle witha cork type looking cap but actually its plastic. It comes only in 45 ml size.
I loved the outside packaging of benefit product with b.right sticker on it!
Coming to Dream screen,
- the product is white in colour and runny and feels a little oily but it clearly states that the formula is oil free!
- Absorbs quickly, almost invisible and gives a silky matt finish.
- That matt effect acts as a perfect primer for make up!
- Love that spf is 45++, my old one had only 25 and I holiday out a lot in sun!
- Doesn’t clog pores.
- Keeps skin shine free for long hours.
- No breakout what so ever.
- A bit too pricey!
- Some ingredients(synthetic UV filters,polymers etc) might cause irritation to sensitive skin.
All in all I have fallen in love with this product! What makes me happy is the multipurpose use of this product namely, sunscreen.primer,moisturiser!
Hope this review helps you. Write to you soon, have a happy weekend!